'Listening Activities -
Carnival of the Animals - Music Bag'
A bank of online early years music ideas that you can grab and go; there's no monthly commitment.
Content of the online 'Listening Activities: Carnival of the Animals'
10 Early Years Listening Activities for 10 pieces from the work Carnival of the Animals. For children from ~2 to 5 Years
- Introduction and Royal March of the Lion
- Hens and Cockerels
- Long Ears: Donkey
- Cuckoo in the depths of the wood
- The Swan
All in a downloadable activity booklet:
- Listening activities: different ways you could approach the activities.
A content page of all the activities.
This could be used to help with planning.
Links to where you can listen/purchase music for listening activities and some YouTube links.
Plus a short training section
To help guide you through the resource and how you can approach listening activities with the children
How does 'Music Bags' work?
On purchasing the 'Listening Activities - Carnival of the Animals' Music Bag
- You will be sent 2 emails:
- welcome email
- private login details
- Click on the link and enter your login details.
- Access your 10 Listening Activities
Your Access to the 'Listening Activities - Carnival of the Animals' Music Bag
- Secure access through your own private login on the Music Bags website
- Access 24 hours a day via a phone, tablet or computer
- Can be used offline by downloading to your device