'Listening Activities -
For Events Sept to Nov - Music Bag'
A bank of online early years music ideas that you can grab and go; there's no monthly commitment.
Content of the online 'Listening Activities: Events Sept to Nov'
11 Early Years Listening Activities linked to events happening September to November. For children from ~2 to 5 Years
- 2 ideas for: Talk like a Pirate Day
- 2 ideas for: Hug a Bear Day
- 1 ideas for: World Smile Day
- 2 ideas for: World Animal Day
- 1 ideas: World Octopus Day
- 1 idea: Space Week
- 1 idea: Bonfire Night
- 1 idea: Saxophone Day
All in a downloadable activity booklet:
- Listening activities: different ways you could approach the activities.
A content page of all the activities.
This could be used to help with planning.
Links to where you can listen/purchase music for listening activities and some YouTube links.
Plus a short training section
To help guide you through the resource and how you can approach listening activities with the children
How does 'Music Bags' work?
On purchasing the 'Listening Activities - Events Sept to Nov' Music Bag
- You will be sent 2 emails:
- welcome email
- private login details
- Click on the link and enter your login details.
- Access your 10 Holidays Activities
Your Access to the 'Listening Activities - Events Sept to Nov' Music Bag
- Secure access through your own private login on the Music Bags website
- Access 24 hours a day via a phone, tablet or computer
- Can be used offline by downloading to your device